Denim Première Vision Strikes Again At Arena Berlin
This month, on the 31st of May and the 1st of June, the denim fabric trade show Denim Première Vision makes its return to the Arena Berlin. During another exciting edition, the international denim community comes together again for two days to discover the latest denim innovations.
Two Days Full Of Denim Innovations
Denim Première Vision brings the industry’s finest buyers and creatives together at their dynamic location. Expect two days full of denim and discover the latest Autumn-Winter ’24 and ’25 collections where sustainability, creativity, and innovation are key.
Learn at the show how groundbreaking denim mills are working to waste and wastewater retreatment, monitor, and reduction of energy and water use, limitation of chemicals; new eco-designed and recyclable fibers and materials, recycling and upcycling techniques, state-of-the-art technology, and many more.
The Participating Denim Mills
At the new edition of Denim Première Vision, you can explore 66 top-notch exhibitors, including 10 newcomers, from 14 countries from the global creative denim industry.
Expect as always a curated selection of leading industry exhibitors such as ISKO, Bossa Denim, Ribbontex, Advance Denim, Sharabati Denim, Fashionart, M&J Group, Square Denims, Kurabo Industries, Pacific Jeans LTD, Indigo Textile, Chottani Industries, Calik Denim, Confection Ras Jebel, Fabritex, Kasiv Leather Label, Montega, Rajby Textiles, Kuroki, Tessitura La Colombina, Bluesign, and many more denim companies.
For the full list of exhibitors that are part of this edition, go check the list here!
The Inspiration Content Of The Show
The Berlin edition of Denim Première Vision has a full and exciting program that features much inspirational content for all visitors.
A few highlights of what to expect;
- A Forum with a display by Dutch designer Rikkert Paauw offering decoding of Autumn-Winter 24-25 denim trends through selected fabrics, accessories, and finished products, along with immersive photos and videos.
- Guided tours of the fashion forum: Lorenza Martello, Denim Product Manager for the show’s fashion team, will also lead guided tours of the forum to help unlock all the keys to the season, its major trends, and the latest sustainable innovations. Tours in English, German, and Italian.
- Denim Trend Tasting: a daily fashion seminar hosted at the show by Lorenza Martello, Denim Product Manager for the Première Vision fashion team, to help buyers and designers design and build their denim collections.
- A new program of 6 conferences in the Talks Area, with each day a round table of experts and brands, an exhibitor pitch presenting a new denim innovation, and a fashion seminar detailing the major seasonal trends.
- Denim Fashion District #3: for the 3rd consecutive season, 15 ready-to-wear and accessories brands will preview their capsule collections created in partnership with show exhibitors. This season, the show is privileged to welcome a prestigious guest, Japanese designer Michiko Koshino, who will present a retrospective of her most iconic creations.
- The Première Vintage Market created by Denim PV in collaboration with Cristian Murianni (Denim Institute Milano): a cutting-edge selection of vintage denim pieces, jeans, shirts, jackets, and more, will be offered for sale by international showrooms that have partnered with the show and are specialized in denim, thrift-shop, and second-hand goods.
- Informative and inspiring workshops and events: unique experiences to better understand the denim universe and special techniques for working denim fabric, including:
– A pattern workshop with Alessio Berto, expert pattern-maker and founder of The Tailor Pattern Support, to discover the art of pattern-making on new selvedge denim, Loomers, created by denim maker Sharabati Denim.
– Hand weaving by Tessitura La Colombina: Founded in 1895, Tessitura La Colombina is a company that hand manufactures fabrics on antique looms. Visitors can try out working on a handloom and create their own denim fabric under the expert guidance of Carlo Colombo.
– An upcycling workshop with Therapy Berlin, a specialized boutique, to explore how to be creative using recovered, reworked, and reused products and materials.
– The Organic Cotton Sicilia exhibit, which retraces the history of 100% organic, fair trade, and CO2-neutral Sicilian cotton, prepared by Cotone Organico Sicilia, an organic farm specializing in the cultivation and processing of cotton in Sicily.
Go to the full program of Denim Première Vision’s website here.
A Special Party In Collaboration With ISKO
On the opening day, Denim PV is collaborating with Turkish denim mill ISKO on a special Pink Party. This not to miss event is organized to celebrate denim and the denim community with DJ sets by Chris Sullivan and Alessio Berto! A chance to meet up on the banks of the Arena Berlin as of 6 p.m. and enjoy a good glass of German beer and the delicious home cooking of Italian chef Vitelli.
When & Where
Denim Première Vision is taking place on the 31st of May and 1st of June at Arena Berlin. To attend the trade show, register here.
Leave a Comment