Long John is an online magazine established in 2011 by Wouter Munnichs. Long John shares daily the latest news about denim and high-quality made products. You can explore the latest (denim) trends, meet (denim) people, find the most outstanding pieces and stores, and see what’s happening in the industry.
Long John is a perfect guide to give you more knowledge, by showing you all the ins and outs, from outstanding goods and unique initiatives. The core of the content is focussed on denim.
I’m nominated as denim ‘Influencer 2020’ by Rivet 50. This is an index of the most creative and forward-thinking leaders driving the global jeanswear industry.
Wouter Munnichs, founder Long John. Picture by Jenneke Luijmes.
Showcase Your Brand
Freelance Denim Support
Next to exposure on Long John it’s also possible to use my expertise for marketing and branding projects. Besides running the Long John magazine I’m also working as a freelance denim specialist for brands and retail. As a freelancer I’m using my more than 25 years of knowledge in the denim, footwear and lifestyle industry (click here to see my experiences). My specialties are:
- Creating unique online and offline brand attention.
- Social Media and blog support (creating content).
- Develop creative and innovative brand and retail concepts.
- Organising special (retail) events.
- Educational denim workshops (for store and brand staff).
- Connecting denim influencers with brands, and retail.
- All-round sparring partner for sales, marketing, branding, and design.
In the interview here below I talk about my daily work within the denim industry.