Clutch Magazine Vol. 81
In the new Clutch Magazine from Japan, they’re focussing on shoes and boots. This time, they’re introducing a total of 200 pairs of favorite shoes selected by 20 so-called shoe professionals such as shoe designers, craftsmen, and shop owners. From American-made work boots to Northampton British shoes to enthusiast treasure sneakers. A few of the brands that are highlighted are;
- Wesco Japan / American work boots brand Nao Okamoto
- Brift H / Professional Shoe Shiner Yuya Hasegawa
- Brass Tokyo / Bespoke Shoemaker & Clinch Designer Minoru Matsuura
- Hope S’more / Second hand boots specialty store Norihiko Fukushima
- Skit/ Premium sneaker specialty store Katsushige Kamamoto
- Bailey Stockman / Western boots specialty store Kenji Yokoyama
In the opening special with 11 pages of the magazine, they will introduce Mr. Shimizu ‘Shakin’ Tomomi, a signboard artist whose orders are not stopping from all over Japan. In this special, they’re introducing his career along with Mr. Shimizu’s outstanding paintwork.
In the popular series ‘The Collector’, they asked a collector of vintage oiled jackets made in the UK to introduce valuable vintage pieces of Barbour and Belstaff.