Momotaro jeans from Japan teamed up with Australian store Corlection for the special edition: 0301-18VSP Denims Super Slim Tapered Fit. This special jeans is made with the 18oz peach color selvage ID denim fabric from Momotaro’s famous vintage label. The texture of the denim is stiffer and the indigo is slightly darker compared with the standard Momotaro 0305VSP jeans. This special Momotaro jeans is perfect for denimheads who love heavy ounce denims!
The Momotaro jeans has a slightly higher rise, bigger thigh and waist and is tapered. For the patch they used an indigo dyed deerskin leather which matches perfectly with the indigo color stripes on the backpockets. All the details from these special Momotaro jeans are;
- Japanese 18oz peach color selvage ID denim (which is slowly weaved from old fashioned machine)
- Indigo dyed
- Silver coated copper buttons
- Hidden copper rivets
- Roped belt loops
- “Peach” Logo inner pocket twills
- Indigo dyed deerskin leather patch
- Peach color inseam stitching
- Discharge indigo color printed double stripes on right back pocket
- Mid rise/Super Slim Tapered fit
- Made In Japan
The Momotaro jeans is exclusively available here.