1) Buy only a pair of jeans that you actually are going to wear! Do not stack jeans in your closet.
2) If you don’t wear a pair of jeans anymore, give it to a friend so he or she can wear it.
3) Upcycle a pair of jeans that you haven’t worn for a long time by adding patches and embroideries on it. DIY it is!
4) Buy jeans that you can wear day in and day out for a long time, so quality-made jeans.
5) Don’t buy jeans that don’t fit your body type. Skilled store staff can inform you of the best denim fits that suit your body.
6) If you’re in doubt about what to wear, wear denim. In fact, denim is always a good idea, no matter what your mood is.
7) Wear your jeans as much as possible, as you know, the older the more beautiful your jeans will fade and look in the end.
8) Wash your jeans when they’re dirty, this will extend it’s lifetime. And also the relationship with your partner ; )
9) Denim on denim, so double-denim, is never out of style and always a ready-to-go outfit!
10) Denim is ageless, so you’re never too old to wear denim!
Leave a Comment