Tonello launched ECOfree 2 during exclusive Inspiring event
The first class company Tonello is a true forerunner as it comes to garment finishing technologies. Last week Tonello opened the doors of their new Creative Area with an exclusive event called Inspiring. During the event they launched their latest revolutionary technology ECOfree 2.
This new system allows you to treat garments with ozone both in water and in air. Thanks also to adopting cold plasma generators Tonello is able to obtain higher concentrations of ozone with lower oxygen and electrical energy consumption compared with traditional systems.
The Tonello ECOfree 2 is an ecological process: lower consumption of electricity and water; shorter processing times; purification costs reduced to a minimum; absolute safety for the operator and for the final consumer.
The main benefits of the new ECOfree 2 are:
- 3 systems in one: washing machine able to treat with ozone in air and water (This results in greater flexibility).
- With the combination of both processes, ozone in the water and in the air, plus traditional washes, new effects are obtained.
Inspiring event by Tonello
At the Inspiring event by Tonello the most influential denim players and brands participated, which could see first-hand the Tonello vision and ECOfree 2. The theme of the event was naturally chosen. Inspiring means a lot for Tonello as it became their essential component of their identity within the denim industry.
Inspiring contains basically four key elements:
- Event: A special moment to meet and exchange their new ideas with brands, designers and their clients about their evolution, technology and their research activities.
- Space: An atelier full of samples, machines and garments where they can experiment and develop with new solutions.
- Service: A new and unique innovative service for projects and collaborations with their clients. This to sample the latest technologies.
- Team: A team of denim professionals as technicians, researchers and creative people who are guided by Massimo Falaguasta and Piero Turk.
The new Tonello Inspiring event offered clients to direct discussions, reporting, learning, and keeping themselves up to date in the denim industry.
Tonello is a family runned business and global leader of high-end garment finishing technologies since 1981. They has been contributing to the success that made in Italy has enjoyed all over the world. Thanks to its cutting-edge machines and its one of a kind service, it acts side by side with its customers creating a link between the stylists and the companies working, dyeing and finishing the garments. With more than 7.500 machines sold worldwide, Tonello is considered the reference point for the garment finishing industry.