Denim Think Tank Webinar
Last Wednesday Carved in Blue by Tencel organized the denim think tank webinar: ”Chronicles of Denim Archeologists”. Durning the webinar the panel spoke about the fun, thrill, and importancy of hunting, and collecting on vintage denim items.
The outcome is a 1 hour and 20 minutes video which you can see here below in case you have missed the live version.
The Speakers Of The Webinar
The speakers of ”Chronicles of Denim Archeologists” includes legends as;
- Tracey Panek – Historian of Levi’s
- Mike Harris – Denim Historian, and known of his book ‘Jeans of the Old West’.
- Cory Piehowicz – Denim collector, and photographer.
- Viktor Fredbäck – Denim historian, and known of his book ‘True Fit’.
- Miles Johnson – Creative director.
- Mohsin Sajid – Founder Endrime brand, and Denim History.
- Sue Barrett – Denim forum, and denim forecaster.
- And, yours truly! : )
Tricia Carey from Tencel moderated the webinar.
Check also the upcoming Transformers ED edition next week with host Mohsin Sajid, denim specialist and founder of Denim History educational platform and premium denim brand Endrime, here.