Levi’s ‘Big E’ 501 Jeans From The 1960’s
Original vintage Levi’s 501 patched jeans from my private denim collection that dates from the 1960’s. The previous owner cut-off the jeans as a short and customized it with some cool classic American patches.
The Special Features Of The Jeans
The Levi’s 501 jeans features the typical legendary vintage details that are known of this style:
- 501 fit.
- ‘Big E’ Red Tab.
- Washed-out redline selvage.
- Number 6 on the back of the top button (this refers to the 1960’s production).
- Classic V-stitch at button fly.
- Single stitched backpockets.
- Lemon and tabacco stitching.
- Washed-out size label.