What’s Your Favorite? With Alice Tonello
In the topic What’s your favorite?, we ask denim professionals within the industry, or true denim aficionados his, or her, favorites as it comes to denim brand, denim jacket, food, music, store, and so on.
The new edition is with Alice Tonello, Marketing and R&D Director of Tonello. Tonello is a family-owned business. They produce technologies for garment treatment.
This topic is made in collaboration with Denimhunters.
Photo by Brian Engblad (@oddhunt) & Denimhunters from the ‘Blue Blooded Portfolio’.
- Name: Alice Tonello.
- Location: I live in Italy, in the Veneto region.
- Profession: I’m the Marketing and R&D Director of Tonello. Tonello is a family-owned business. We produce technologies for garment treatment.
- Instagram: @alice_tonello_
What’s your favorite denim brand?
I don’t have a favorite denim brand.
What’s your favorite pair of jeans?
An old pair of Diesel of my adolescence.
What’s your favorite denim jacket?
Levi’s Engineer’s Coat.
What’s your favorite footwear brand?
What’s your favorite Instagrammer or person in the denim industry?
@albertolucchin, for a right mix between environment, denim and inspiring pictures.
What’s your favorite accessory?
What’s your favorite food?
Bread. I love it!
What’s your favorite music?
What’s your favorite book?
Zeno’s Conscience by Italo Svevo.
What’s your favorite quote?
”Follow the white rabbit” by Alice in Wonderland.
In case you have missed the previous What’s your favorite? Check them out here;
- Tilmann Wrobel a.k.a. Monsieur-T.
- Peter van Rerskov, store manager at Brund in Copenhagen.
- Robin Meijerink a.k.a. Robin Denim.
- Guido Wetzels, co-owner of Blaumann Jeanshosen.
- Andrew Chen, co-owner of 3sixteen.
- Matthew Wilson, Rope Dye.
- Stefano Aldighieri, denim consultant.
- Mats Andersson, co-owner Indigofera.
- Ruedi Karrer, Swiss Jeans Freak.