Worn-Out Projects X Eat Dust Clothing
- Name: Kevin Proctor (@keeevinproctor)
- Brand: Eat Dust Clothing.
- Fit: Fit 73. A loose fitting denim, with tapered legs and a lower crotch. Made from a 13 3/4 0z double ring Japanese selvedge denim in indigo blue. Features 2 reinforced back pockets, with signature Z-bar stitching. Plus a faded copper Eat Dust button, double prawn fly buttons, authentic rivets and a leather Eat Dust label on the back. Heavy cotton front pockets in red, coin pocket with signature tonal Z-bar stitching. For extra strength, they used triple stitching on the inside of the legs.
- Age: 10 years.
- Treatment of the jeans: Countless washes (lost counting after 10 years), 3 crotch repairs, Sashiko + vintage bandana self repair on the right front whole caused by my phone, both front pocket bags completely rebuild by @denimrepairservice at @urahara.store in Melbourne.
Worn Out Global Meetings
- Kevin is together with David Giusti (@thegiuce) the driving force behind their montly Worn Out Global meetings. These meeting find place at hangouts in London and Sydney. Checkout their new podcast @sonsofselvedgepodcast.