Worn-Out Projects X Lee 101 Black & Blue Store Edition
- Owner: Tim Leijten from The Netherlands.
- Brand: Lee 101.
- Fit: Rider style. The jeans is a slim fit with mid rise.
- Special Edition: This jeans is a special edition made in collaboration with Black & Blue store in Nijmegen, The Netherlands. An unique store with an outstanding mix of Amercian BBQ’s and denim and workwear brands. Read more about the Black & Blue store here. For this collaboration only 8 pairs were produced. This is number #2 of #8.
- Fabric: 13.75oz left-hand selvedge fabric from the Japanese Kaihara mill.
- Age: 2 years.
- Treatment: The jeans is washed twice in a bathtub. It’s worn many days, also during bicycle trips each day. The repairs on the jeans are done by Tim himself. On the front of the jeans he used the authentic Japanese Sashiko stitching technique.
- Note! The belt is made by leather craftsman @by_boaz.