Worn-Out Projects X Pike Brothers 1908 Miner Pants
- Owner: Andreas Schubert from Dresden, Germany.
- Brand: Pike Brothers.
- Fit: 1908 Miner Pants. The jeans has a high waist with comfort fit and button fly.
- Details: The jeans details are doubled knees, single rear pocket, hammer loop and suspender buttons.
- Fabric: 14oz redline raw selvedge hemp-denim. The fabric is made of 50% hemp and 50% cotton.
- Age: 2.5 years old.
- Treatment: The jeans is rinsed 3 times in a bathtub. It has no repairs, so there’re not any damages on the cuffs, pockets, etc. On the front panel you see beautiful whiskers and a small blow-out from wearing the phone in the left pocket. The single back pocket shows also some signs of wear.